Objective of the project
• To develop an observation pattern in order to assess the educational quality of meal times at 0-3 schools.
• To develop the theoretical framework of reference to the characteristics of children aged 0 to 3.
• To adapt the observation pattern for nursery dining halls to the specificity of the 0-3 cycle.
• To determine experts that know how the 0-3 cycle works.
• To choose a sample of 0-3 schools to assess the applicability of the instrument.
• To conduct an analysis of collected data.
• To develop guidelines necessary for the implementation of this observation pattern in schools.